Standard 11 Rockhampton Refresher
SNAPSHOT OF THE STANDARD 11 ROCKHAMPTON REFRESHER COURSE
1 DAY 7.30am – 4.30pm
Course Cost $275 per person (no gst)
Tea, coffee, fridge and microwave facilities on site (bring your own smoko and lunch)
Rylow Group provides training on behalf of
STANDARD 11 – Refresher
RIIWHS201D, RIIERR205D, RIIGOV201D, RIIRIS201D, RIICOM201D, RIIERR302E
All mine workers in Queensland are required to refresh their Standard 11 competencies every 5 years
The S11 Refresher, which meets Standard 11 requirements, provides industry workers with essential risk assessment and safety skills required to operate safely on mine sites. It ensures knowledge and skills of coal workers are updated to enable them to identify hazards and manage risk in the workplace. The S11 Refresher program explores safety leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills in situations of hazard identification and risk management. The program aims to instill a positive safety culture in all personnel who work in the coal industry.
RIIWHS201D – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIERR205D – Apply initial response First Aid
RIIGOV201D – Comply with site work processes/procedures
RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
RIIERR302E – Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- $275 per person for public bookings.
- We can beat any other price!
- For group or corporate bookings please contact us for a free quote – 0438 754 559.
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course unless the Payment Plan option is selected. For courses that cost over $1,500, Rylow Group will hold an initial deposit of $1,500. The balance of fees payable will be charged at a point in the course that is proportionate to the amount of the deposit paid, e.g. a 10-day course costing $3,000, the remaining $1,500 will be charged at the end of day 5 (upon completion of 50% of the course).
If a Payment Plan option is available for this course, please visit the Payment Plans Page for more information.
Payment for this course can be made via SecurePay, cash, cheque or the Payment Plan option above. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email email@example.com or call 0438 754 559
Please refer to our refund policy
- Participants who are deemed competent will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by
- Previous statement of attainment for the Standard 11 Generic Induction within 5 years.
- Payment prior to course commencement – see terms and conditions in student handbook.
- Valid photo ID
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Wear appropriate PPE
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
- White Card
- Course duration is 1 day.
- Prior to the course commencement the training location will be discussed and outlined in the enrolment information.
- Our main training facility and classrooms are located at Rockhampton
- Civil training may be conducted at the civil site and will be discussed prior to commencement.
- Rail training courses are located at Rockhampton
- Face to Face Delivery
For those who prefer the personal experience we provide face-to-face delivery options. Facilitated by experienced professionals, these sessions are interactive, interesting, stimulating and exceptional value for money.
- Please refer to our student handbook for our policies and more information.