Working At Heights
SNAPSHOT OF THE WORKING AT HEIGHTS COURSE
1 DAY 7.30am – 4.30pm
Course Cost $160 per person (no gst)
Tea, coffee, fridge and microwave facilities on site (bring your own smoko and lunch)
Rylow Group provides training on behalf of
National Code – RIIWHS204D – Work Safely At Heights
This nationally accredited course covers theoretical and practical aspects of working at heights. This course will enable you to comply with current Occupational Health and Safety legislation with successful participants receiving a national recognised statement of attainment.
It is a beneficial course for all workers who conduct or supervise tasks whilst at heights and is designed to equip workers with the knowledge and skills to safely work in any height situation, primarily being aimed at general construction, maintenance, mining, large factories or other work situations where work is conducted more than two meters from the ground.
We recognise that whilst there is a standard set of learning outcomes for this course, the context and environment in which the learning is applied is varied. We will always customise the course to suit your unique workplace requirements.
This course covers;
- Risk assessment
- Selected and correct use of equipment
- Installation of anchors
- Fall restraint
- Work positioning
- Fall arrest systems
- $160 per person (no GST)
- We can beat any other price!
- For group or corporate bookings please contact us for a free quote – 0438 754 559
- Tea & coffee provided
- Payment prior to course commencement – see terms and conditions in student handbook.
- Valid photo ID
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Wear long trousers, long-sleeve shirt & enclosed footwear
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
Duration of Course
- Course duration is 1 day.
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course unless the Payment Plan option is selected. For courses that cost over $1,500, Rylow Group will hold an initial deposit of $1,500. The balance of fees payable will be charged at a point in the course that is proportionate to the amount of the deposit paid, e.g. a 10-day course costing $3,000, the remaining $1,500 will be charged at the end of day 5 (upon completion of 50% of the course).
If a Payment Plan option is available for this course, please visit the Payment Plans Page for more information.
Payment for this course can be made via SecurePay (for online bookings), cash, cheque, bank transfer or the Payment Plan option above. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438754559.
Please refer to our refund policy
- Participants who are deemed competent will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by
- Prior to the course commencement, the training location will be discussed and outlined in the enrolment information.
- Our main training facility and classrooms are located at Rockhampton.
- Civil training may be conducted at the civil site and will be discussed prior to commencement.
- Rail training courses are located at Rockhampton
- Face to Face Delivery
For those who prefer the personal experience we provide face-to-face delivery options. Facilitated by experienced professionals, these sessions are interactive, interesting, stimulating and exceptional value for money.
- Please refer to our student handbook for our policies and more information.
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work are