SNAPSHOT OF THE WHITE CARD COURSE
1 DAY 7.30am – 4.30pm
Course Cost $90 per person (no gst)
Tea, coffee, fridge and microwave facilities on site (bring your own smoko and lunch)
Rylow Group provides training on behalf of Host Safety + Training RTO 40772
CPCCWHS1001 White Card Training – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
This nationally accredited course covers theoretical and practical aspects of preparing to work safely in the construction industry. This course will enable you to comply with current Occupational Health and Safety legislation with successful participants receiving a national recognised statement of attainment.
It is a beneficial course for all workers who conduct or supervise tasks in the construction industry and is designed to equip workers with the knowledge and skills to safely work in any construction industry. The course teaches participants the basic principles of risk management and prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry.
The unit relates directly to the general induction training program specified by the National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work (ASCC 2007).
We recognise that whilst there is a standard set of learning outcomes for this course, the context and environment in which the learning is applied is varied. We will always customise the course to suit your unique workplace requirements.
If you have not carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more then your white card is invalid.
This course covers;
- Risk assessment
- Selected and correct use of equipment
- Identify OHS legislative requirements
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identify OHS communications and reporting processes
- Identify OHS incident response procedures
- $100 per person (no GST)
- We can beat any other price!
- For group or corporate bookings please contact us for a free quote – 0438 754 559
- Tea & coffee provided
- Payment prior to course commencement – see terms and conditions in student handbook.
- Valid photo ID
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Wear long trousers, long-sleeve shirt & enclosed footwear
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
Duration of Course
- Course duration is 5-6 hours
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course unless the Payment Plan option is selected. For courses that cost over $1,500, Rylow Group will hold an initial deposit of $1,500. The balance of fees payable will be charged at a point in the course that is proportionate to the amount of the deposit paid, e.g. a 10-day course costing $3,000, the remaining $1,500 will be charged at the end of day 5 (upon completion of 50% of the course).
If a Payment Plan option is available for this course, please visit the Payment Plans Page for more information.
Payment for this course can be made via SecurePay (for online bookings), cash, cheque, bank transfer or the Payment Plan option above. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438 754 559.
Please refer to our refund policy
- Participants who are deemed competent will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by Australian Institute of Resources Training Pty Ltd (RTO #40772) trading as Host Safety and Training.
- Prior to the course commencement, the training location will be discussed and outlined in the enrolment information.
- Our main training facility and classrooms are located at Rockhampton.
- Civil training may be conducted at the civil site and will be discussed prior to commencement.
- Rail training courses are located at Rockhampton
- Flexible Delivery
Flexible delivery allows the learner to study what they want and when they want through an interactive set of learning resources designed for self-paced progress. Interactive tutorials and peer support programs provide learners with personal assistance. Web-based student noticeboards inform students of upcoming events and important announcements.
- Face to Face Delivery
For those who prefer the personal experience we provide face-to-face delivery options. Facilitated by experienced professionals, these sessions are interactive, interesting, stimulating and exceptional value for money.
This mode of learning offers a combination of online (up to 100%) and other modes of study.
- Please refer to our student handbook for our policies and more information.