Safely Access the Rail Corridor (SARC) Formerly RISI
SNAPSHOT OF THE SAFELY ACCESS THE RAIL CORRIDOR COURSE
1 DAY 7.30am – 4.30pm
Course Cost $275 per person (no gst)
Tea, coffee, fridge and microwave facilities on site (bring your own smoko and lunch)
Rylow Group provides training on behalf of
National Code – TLIF2080 – Safely access the rail corridor (SARC)
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to enter the rail corridor. It includes taking appropriate safety precautions to:
- Access the danger zone
- Access the rail corridor
- Respond appropriately to an emergency.
People achieving competence in this unit will need to fulfil the applicable state/territory legislated rail safety requirements and to comply with relevant codes of practice, rules and/or guidelines.
This unit involves the application of Rail Infrastructure Manager rules, procedures and protocols for rail safety.
This unit applies to all people accessing the rail corridor.
- We can beat any other price!
- For group or corporate bookings please contact us for a free quote – 0438 754 559
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course unless the Payment Plan option is selected. For courses that cost over $1,500, Rylow Group will hold an initial deposit of $1,500. The balance of fees payable will be charged at a point in the course that is proportionate to the amount of the deposit paid, e.g. a 10-day course costing $3,000, the remaining $1,500 will be charged at the end of day 5 (upon completion of 50% of the course).
If a Payment Plan option is available for this course, please visit the Payment Plans Page for more information.
Payment for this course can be made via eftpos, cash, cheque or the Payment Plan option above. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call – 0438 754 559
Please refer to our refund policy
- Participants who are deemed competent will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by
- Payment prior to course commencement – see terms and conditions in student handbook.
- Valid photo ID
- Have a good understanding of the English language – please inform us if you have any special needs.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
- Course duration is one day.
- Prior to the course commencement the training location will be discussed and outlined in the enrolment information.
- Our main training facility and classrooms are located at Rockhampton
- Rail training courses are located at Rockhampton
- Civil training may be conducted at the civil site and will be discussed prior to commencement.
- Flexible Delivery
Flexible delivery allows the learner to study what they want and when they want through an interactive set of learning resources designed for self-paced progress. Interactive tutorials and peer support programs provide learners with personal assistance. Web-based student noticeboards inform students of upcoming events and important announcements.
- Face to Face Delivery
For those who prefer the personal experience we provide face-to-face delivery options. Facilitated by experienced professionals, these sessions are interactive, interesting, stimulating and exceptional value for money.
This mode of learning offers a combination of online (up to 100%) and other modes of study.
- Please refer to our student handbook for our policies and more information. (LINK)
- Take appropriate safety precautions to access the rail corridor
- Take appropriate safety precautions to access the danger zone
- Take appropriate action in an emergency